Big changes are coming to this page. Come back soon for updates!
Don’t just study history. LIVE it!
Travel back in time with us as we teach you about the real history of Tudor England in 1544.
Introduce yourself to Amy, the Games Keeper, and she will help you choose the History Quest that most interests you.
Then, one of our knowledgeable Tour Guides will lead you on your way.
Some of the people you may see on your Quest include:
- Levina Teerlinc, the Artist
- The Whitelys, Guildmaster and Guildmistress of Watchmakers
- Rowlan Fife & Cadence Amanti, Court Musicians
- Bernard Hackman, the Executioner
- Terra Clayton, the Potter
- Janet Keith, the Herb Wife
- Annalia Clifford, the Widow
- The Chester Herald of Arms & Ordinary
- Amy, the Games Keeper
- Black Oake Chain Maille Guild
- And of course, our Scottish Encampment: Highland Hill, where you can meet:
- Lord & Lady Kilmaurs, Scottish Ambassadors to England
- Aylcie Comyns, Highland Maid
- Sorcha Cunningham, the Storyteller
- William Denny, the Shipwright
- Margaret Hamilton, the Lady of Embroidery
- Roison Cunningham, Scottish Cook
- Highland Guard
As always, History Quests are entirely free with your paid entry into the Festival.
If you are interested in having Interactive History KC come to your school or event, please email us for details!